• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Good Friday Luton Town v Exeter City Matchday Thread

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Away fans have had it easy, don't know if I can be arsed to go on Monday, see you next season chums!

rp42

Well Harris i am speculating yes but it dont half feel like that when we capitulate like this, i was at portsmouth away and we seem to just play and thats it no real extra effort, its getting like a routine to just play and if we lose nevermind mentallity when it should be the extra mile in there somewhere. Its missing imo and its down to tis and co being fairies saying oh you played well when they ****ing didnt!!!!!
Thats his cricket ethos well played chaps nevermind ...anybody want this last cucumber sandwich?..

grecIAN Harris

Well Harris i am speculating yes but it dont half feel like that when we capitulate like this, i was at portsmouth away and we seem to just play and thats it no real extra effort, its getting like a routine to just play and if we lose nevermind mentallity when it should be the extra mile in there somewhere. Its missing imo and its down to tis and co being fairies saying oh you played well when they ****ing didnt!!!!!
Listening to a brief summary at the end from Kirky, it sounded like we'd just got caught cold twice. Other than that, we're holding our own. Right or wrong, I don't know but it's probably a far more accuarate description than a pre-determined assumption based on the fact you want Tis gone above anything else.

grecianfaniow

whats sad is 2-0 down i never think city can get back in to it like wycombe are doing now

rp42

Why have we not kicked off yet?

Otter Grecian

Half Time taken 25 mins...

Otter Grecian

Finally underway.

Otter Grecian

Why have we not kicked off yet?
Apparently a problem with the ref's earpiece

STURTZ

Tisdale has exploded!