• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Going Down?

hienzeECFC

I've had enough of all this doom and gloom. We're not down yet, we're in the driving seat, we can beat Huddersfield and I for one can't wait. Whats the point of worrying about relegation when we could be preparing for the loudest day in the park's history? B*ll*cks to tension and nerves, thats for Tramnere, its in our hands and we can win.

Going Down? Are we f*ck, we're the City and we're staying up.

sirhc

I've had enough of all this doom and gloom. We're not down yet, we're in the driving seat, we can beat Huddersfield and I for one can't wait. Whats the point of worrying about relegation when we could be preparing for the loudest day in the park's history? B*ll*cks to tension and nerves, thats for Tramnere, its in our hands and we can win.

Going Down? Are we f*ck, we're the City and we're staying up.
Seconded!

Keep the faith! gutted I won't be there for the pitch invasion!

Hienze, love your positivity, give me some more because I'm bricking it, off to see nursey for a supply of man sized nappies for Saturday. :$
Agreed Huddersfield are not some super unbeatable premiership team, but I want to stay in L1 so much it hurts! And when I want something that bad I know sod's law says it won't happen, but on a positive note whenever I'm negative about my team (just like the Leeds match) they do the business so I have to remain negative so that they win ?*? :S

hienzeECFC

Hienze, love your positivity, give me some more because I'm bricking it, off to see nursey for a supply of man sized nappies for Saturday. :$
Agreed Huddersfield are not some super unbeatable premiership team, but I want to stay in L1 so much it hurts! And when I want something that bad I know sod's law says it won't happen, but on a positive note whenever I'm negative about my team (just like the Leeds match) they do the business so I have to remain negative so that they win ?*? :S
in which case, bugger off out of my positive vibe thread. ;)
I'm confident but terrified if im honest. im so f*cking excited tho.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I'm confident we won't be going down come 5pm on Saturday. May I suggest everybody stocks up on ibuprofen for the Sunday? :)

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm full of so many different emotions, I don't know if I'm coming or going ;)

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm confident we won't be going down come 5pm on Saturday. May I suggest everybody stocks up on ibuprofen for the Sunday? :)
We will need them if we stay up or go down Rae. Well, I will..............

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
We will need them if we stay up or go down Rae. Well, I will..............
me too! Up or down - brufen will be needed!

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm full of so many different emotions, I don't know if I'm coming or going ;)
Shaz, that reminds me of a gag I heard years ago, and still dont fully understand...

There was a young man from Kent,

Who's **** was incredibly bent,

He got into trouble, when he put in double,

And instead of coming, he went! *-)

Boom Boom!!

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
I'm betting for us to be relegated on Saturday, as it's the only sure-fire way we will stay up...........