• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Goal of the season

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looked to me like he slipped when he hit that one!
i didnt realise Derek Adams had relocated to Bridgwater :ROFLMAO:

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sonny's second for me - if only because it would be great to see 'one of our own' pick up the award for what I think would be at least the third season in a row.

exespur

I was torn between Trevitt v Boro and Sonnys 2nd! Went with Sonny though!

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
A lot of goals there, must be pretty much every goal we have scored this season.

Got to be Harris v Port Vale.

I also like Reece Cole away at Barnsley, great touch and finish.

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well, absolutely spoilt for choice. Some real crackers.

Went for Sonny's first...simply because such a shock to score that quickly in the 2nd half after a very average 1st half....and yes, "the one of our own" factor comes into it.

Positive spin

We haven’t scored many goals this season but based on this selection their quality has been pretty high.
I was briefly tempted by our goal at Shrewsbury because for some reason subtitles came up on my screen whilst I was watching and they said that deft, near post back flick was carried out by Will Ancient.
I thought it was marvellous how someone of such advanced years could perform a trick like that.
By in the end I plumped for Harris’ volley at Port Vale last week as it has the requisite wow factor for a goal of the season in my opinion.
Not sure Aimson would appreciate being called “ancient”

Rosencrantz

Bit of a soft spot for both of Reece's goals, the technique on the first was was top notch. Trevitt's and Demi's were up there for technique as well. Gone for Lukey boy though.

grecIAN Harris

Trevitt against Boro every day of the week and twice on Sundays. As a finish it was by far the most technically difficult of them all.

Beexfor

Harris for me , the move, the ridiculous assist and great finish.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Congratulations to Luke Harris for winning this award, although it does feel like there is possibly some recency bias here.