• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Goal Music

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
as others have said i didnt notice it, and would have been none the wiser had it not been mentioned on here

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
We know how to celebrate a goal, we don't need the music. Maybe Taggy thought that it might get the other 2 stands involved but it's a sh*t decision.
I asked if it could just be piped into the other 2 stands, plus possibly the away end as a wind up, but seems we can't.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Maybe Taggy thought that it might get the other 2 stands involved but it's a sh*t decision.
Which other two stands - the Flybe and the BB? Cos the only stand that was making any noise today was the OG.

ForeverECFC

Which other two stands - the Flybe and the BB? Cos the only stand that was making any noise today was the OG.
Big Bank was pretty good for most parts of today

Antony Moxey

Might have been if you were on it, but for the majority of the game the only noise I could hear was coming from the OG.

sirhc

Those who couldn't hear it are either deaf or weren't in the Big Bank where it was loud and clear.....unfortunately :mad:

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Also, please no ear-droning entrance music next week. We want to build up the atmosphere by singing!

PeteUSA

I used to be able to hear it loud and clear on Grecian Player when it was previously used, and it annoyed the sh*t out of me! To be fair though, I couldnt hear it today when we scored both goals, but then, I couldnt hear much from the crowd either! Most of the time it appeared like Giler and the commentator were having a natter across the counter of an empty bar! Not unlike the atmosphere in the General Buller any evening of the week! The game wasnt behind closed doors was it?

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I used to be able to hear it loud and clear on Grecian Player when it was previously used, and it annoyed the sh*t out of me! To be fair though, I couldnt hear it today when we scored both goals, but then, I couldnt hear much from the crowd either! Most of the time it appeared like Giler and the commentator were having a natter across the counter of an empty bar! Not unlike the atmosphere in the General Buller any evening of the week! The game wasnt behind closed doors was it?
If you don't like the commentary then perhaps you should turn off your computer, get off your fat ass and watch a bloody match. Miserable old git.

PeteUSA

If you don't like the commentary then perhaps you should turn off your computer, get off your fat ass and watch a bloody match. Miserable old git.
Listen Sonny! Dont start on me! I was purely making a genuine observation of todays commentary, and the fact that the atmosphere was non existant, except when we scored!

And I'm not too miserable, or too old, to come over there and kick your f*ckin' ass! I've been watching and following City since long before you were a twinkle in your old mans eye!