• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Goal Music

rich13

Please stop it.

Red the Paper

Banned
Whoever does the goal music needs a good f*cking whack

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Haha, noticed on a friends fb status that the goal music was back. Wondered how long it would take for a thread to be started. To be fair, thought it would be earlier than half 6 :)

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can't say as I really noticed it. Perhaps some people are getting too hung up on it instead of just ingoring it and getting on with going mental.

Che

Didn't notice it... What was it? Would rather not have any but not too bothered to be honest.

I like it and I'm glad it's back.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It was a Taggy decision to restart it. Why does he think we don't know how to celebrate a goal? Killed any celebration.

Please please don't do it next Saturday.

Borat

who cares? ;)

sirhc

I was in the Big Bank and it drowned out any celebrations pretty quickly. It actually took the shine off the celebration for me.

IF ANYONE INVOLVED READS THIS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET IT OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

It is tinpot and artificial!!!

I wanna hear the crowd roar when we score against Argyle not some ******** tune drowning it out.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
We know how to celebrate a goal, we don't need the music. Maybe Taggy thought that it might get the other 2 stands involved but it's a sh*t decision.