• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gill to Norwich

Shortround

Just because he played well in league 2 it does'nt mean he'll play well in league 1!

The answers a NO from me

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I was gutted when he left, and would love to see him return, but as others have said he and we have moved on.

He was a bit of a fall guy for the opening day defeat but still featured a bit after that, then got injured for a couple of months. Since then he featured most weeks on the bench without getting on, but hasn't been on the bench the last few weeks. I guess when you have a side playing well and cruising to the title, you're not going to make unnecessary changes.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
We don't need him, he won't come back.

Simples, innit.

Poultice

Wooh Wooh Wooh, hold on a minute, does anyone know what Cravat has done here?.............?...........anyone?..............Thats right he has dug up and old thread and carried it on instead of starting yet another thread on the same topic.
Shirley the pertinent question here is which one of the posters on the original thread is Cravat a multiple of ?

The thread itself is just a boring continuation of the "would we be better off with with Gill or without him" anality.

Oh, Hi Paps.

Cravat

Shirley the pertinent question here is which one of the posters on the original thread is Cravat a multiple of ?

The thread itself is just a boring continuation of the "would we be better off with with Gill or without him" anality.

Oh, Hi Paps.
The question is, as Gilly is likely to be 'cleared out' come the end of the season would we want him back or have we moved on now?

You don't want to contribute? Then don't hit the reply button.

Last edited:

Poultice

The question is, as Gilly is likely to be 'cleared out' come the end of the season would we want him back or have we moved on now?
The question is banal, the interest is who you used to be and why you wont reveal ?

Cravat

The question is banal, the interest is who you used to be and why you wont reveal ?
I have said who I am and why i have a new account a couple of times. It's no secret.