• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gill: A Cracking Signing?

Psychedelia Smith

the game against those nasty folk from Orford Ness.. i assume
Yes. We don't get on with Tractor Roy and his Boys in Blue around ere. :mad:

stateless

and please delete my account. I doubt I'll be back
there's also a touch of the Arnold Schwazneggers about this one..

4ORDY

Yes. We don't get on with Tractor Roy and his Boys in Blue around ere. :mad:
I take it are own Mr Stewart won't be getting a good reception ?

Last edited:

Psychedelia Smith

I take it are own Mr Stewart won't be getting a good reception ?
He'll be booed off the pitch. Once a scummer, always a scummer. ;)

stateless

On second thought don't delete my account yet because I'd be interested in getting the details on life in League One. Also if anybody has any questions about visiting Norwich etc. then do let me know. Lived here all my life. [y]
splendid! you're very welcome here. We'll bombard you with questions when the fixtures come out.. and you can learn a bit more about the new kid in town!

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
He'll be booed off the pitch. Once a scummer, always a scummer. ;)
A bit like that we boo ex-Argyle players when they come to us. Its something that happens everywhere.

stateless

as for life in league one, you would know as much about that as we do,, it'll be our first season there for some years and, frankly speaking, it wasn't so long ago that if you said we would be playing Leeds, Southampton, Charlton and Norwich, the men in white coats would have been along to calm things down a little. Not that we'll have stage fright, just to say that to be in Lg 1 is as much of a surprise and a delight for Exeter as it may be a surprise and a disgrace for Norwich..

Psychedelia Smith

as for life in league one, you would know as much about that as we do,, it'll be our first season there for some years and, frankly speaking, it wasn't so long ago that if you said we would be playing Leeds, Southampton, Charlton and Norwich, the men in white coats would have been along to calm things down a little. Not that we'll have stage fright, just to say that to be in Lg 1 is as much of a surprise and a delight for Exeter as it may be a surprise and a disgrace for Norwich..
Many of us saw the club's demise coming. Bad management and board room decisions have cost us big time in recent seasons. Unfortunately with Delia still at the top the nightmare shows no signs of ending. :(

Macca

Absolutely gutted by this news of Gilly going, though we all knew it was going to happen... He was pivotal in progressing the club other the last three years.

What makes it worse it the vast majority of chumps on their forum dismissing him as the worst signing they have had in years. What a bunch of muppets, do they think they are still in the prem?! The arrogance of their posters is oozing out, and I suspect it could be worse than Leeds this year.

Cant wait to welcome Gilly back to SJP and give him a great applause to thank him for THREE GREAT SEASONS! (after we spank them of course!) ;)

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
The unfortunate thing for you is that the Delia situation is catch 22, she's useless in charge but I believe puts money into the club which is something not many are happy to do.

I look forward to playing you next season and won't be expecting us to roll over and give up 6 or even 4 points easily :)