• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gill: A Cracking Signing?

stateless

Hi Grecians, Norwich City season ticket holder here. [y]

Good luck for the coming season and so make the journey to Norfolk!
oh and thanks for that, the same to you guys - we're already planning our trip to yours ticket wise - how big is your away end? Looking forward to spending some time in Norwich's pubs and maybe an overnight stay there. Welcome to Division One!

Psychedelia Smith

Thanks for your input, folks. It's been most helpful. I sharen't be writing off this guy before I've seen him play like some of my fellow supporters have chosen to do, particularly as he comes with a glowing review. [y] Anyway, good luck for next season, do make the trip to Norwich (I recommend dropping into The Adam & Eve and The Red Lion for a pre match pint: both offer a lovely view of the cathedral and river and are a short walk from Carrow Road), and please delete my account. I doubt I'll be back unless we sign some more of your players. [ecfc]

On The Ball, City!

stateless

he's off then...

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
I didn't like him a few seasons back as he seemed lazy and he went through a bad spell (IMO) last season for 2 or 3 games. However I would love to have seen him in a City shirt next season because he's a great player who can control the midfield and put some serious effort in. However if his replacement is Bertie Cozic then Gilly will struggle against us as our Bertie will beat him to a pulp :D :D

Psychedelia Smith

Oh and we're a friendly bunch up here so you won't be in for a hard time! :D And our away end holds up to 3000 although we don't usually open it to its full allocation unless the Suffolk scum are in town.;)

Last edited:

stateless

the game against those nasty folk from Orford Ness.. i assume

ECFC TOM

and please delete my account. I doubt I'll be back
That's what Les said...........;)

You're hooked now.

stateless

we won't let him leave..it's like the land that time forgot in here.. unless you have access to a German WWII submarine that is

Psychedelia Smith

On second thought don't delete my account yet because I'd be interested in getting the details on life in League One. Also if anybody has any questions about visiting Norwich etc. then do let me know. Lived here all my life. [y]

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ut oh Delia... the addiction is stating to take hold...