• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

GGG meeting?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I was suprised to see how much a 'geezer' SG is, I had an imagination of him looking like Jimmy Saville LMAO. I think now I will have a lot more in common due to our work backgrounds and the fact he is genuinly a nice bloke.
That's how it starts. Next you'll be going to Woking v Torquay games, meeting Buckle, Todd and Carlisle in the bar and all sorts of things. Ian Mancey has had to move to Exeter to get away from it all. :D

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Cue Squirtz and Mrs Angry spitting into their pink gins

<snigger>

Remember, Fanny, Apple sucks, glad you enjoyed your initiation, you're one of us now ;)
Tell me gracianfaniow, did you notice any soreness around your bottom this morning?

Last edited:

grecianfaniow

That's how it starts. Next you'll be going to Woking v Torquay games, meeting Buckle, Todd and Carlisle in the bar and all sorts of things. Ian Mancey has had to move to Exeter to get away from it all. :D
I'd rather go to church on a Saturday, eating butter beans in brine than go to a Torquay match.

grecianfaniow

Tell me gracianfaniow, did you notice any soreness around your bottom this morning?
I was sitting down all night with my back firmly to a wall :)

argyle-ive

I believe he was touching himself...or cloth...so I heard.

Southampton Gull

I was sitting down all night with my back firmly to a wall :)
Tell the truth now, nobody likes a fibber ;)

You and Norm seemed "close" :D

DB9

Good evening as usual, Meeting Grecianfaniow was not what i was expecting, Didn't have six fingers or webbed feet!!! :D

elginCity

Didn't have six fingers or webbed feet!!! :D
He won't be invited again then... :D

Southampton Gull

Good evening as usual, Meeting Grecianfaniow was not what i was expecting, Didn't have six fingers or webbed feet!!! :D
I'm still trying to work out what Ian was drinking, some of the things he said....................... :D

Southampton Gull

He won't be invited again then... :D
He was, and graciously accepted, I think he enjoyed the chat a lot more than he thought he would ;)

Last edited: