• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Get a CENTRE back in now!!!

wiveygrecian

It is very easy to say that after a few defeats, though.
I'm in agreement there, we have been poorish for a month but so have many others like Argyle and Newport.
Bring a defender in (and we can afford it) and we may have a chance

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
3 home defeats on the trot? Petition needs to come out again (rofl)
And yet we've only managed 2 home wins on the trot once in the last 18 months....Shocking!!!

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Long term it should be JMT and Mr Big ****house. We aren't getting in the playoffs and stubborn kecks won't buy anyone so it should be JMT and Oakley. Butterfield should have played midfield today.

motorservices

It was good to hear Tissa talking of the playoffs on the radio, now if he was being 100% honest he needs to get one in like NOW

supernova

Anyone who disagrees with the OP is deluded. Defensively we're awful. I like Riberio but he had a shocker today. Centre backs a priority. Could have lost 9-1 today

paperclip

Keep on topic mate!!!!!
Tis actually said we played well on the radio!!!!
I haven't heard the interview, but if he said we played well today then it really is time he moved on. We were terrible today (Sercombe apart) and if he thinks that performance is good enough then Tisdale really is part of the problem.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I haven't heard the interview, but if he said we played well today then it really is time he moved on. We were terrible today (Sercombe apart) and if he thinks that performance is good enough then Tisdale really is part of the problem.
I think you've just shown it's a game of opinions. You think Tis should leave because he thought we played well, neither you, me or anyone on here think we did. You think Sercs was our best player, I think he was our worst.

Just proof that people see things very differently.

Last edited:

paperclip

I think you've just proved it's a game of opinions. You think Tis should leave because he thought we played well, neither you, me or anyone on here think we did. You think Sercs was our best player, I think he was our worst.

Just proof the people see things very differently.
Genuine question then, who do you think was our best player today?

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Genuine question then, who do you think was our best player today?
I thought Alex Nicholls was our best first half. Second half was poor all round so I'd probably stay with Nicholls.

paperclip

I thought Alex Nicholls was our best first half. Second half was poor all round so I'd probably stay with Nicholls.
As you say, it's all about opinions. I am concerned though if our manager continues to believe that today's performance was acceptable. It reminded me of last seasons dismal efforts at home.