• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Love how people think there can only ever be one bloke with Cummins as a last name 😂
Don’t be daft, his dad’s bound to be called Cummins as well…

Spoonz Red E

Don’t be daft, his dad’s bound to be called Cummins as well…
"You're not number 1 ...."

JCWhoosh

With City fairing quite well in January (7 out of 15 points on offer), and potentially Scott going, are people now happy that we didn't jump at the 1st striker available on day 1 and trust a little more in the process that goes on behind the 9. I would have thought that it involved a few cogs to get the players in we need with moving on Scott etc (if / when we sign someone of course).

JCWhoosh

With City fairing quite well in January (7 out of 15 points on offer), and potentially Scott going, are people now happy that we didn't jump at the 1st striker available on day 1 and trust a little more in the process that goes on behind the scenes. I would have thought that it involved a few cogs to get the players in we need with moving on Scott etc (if / when we sign someone of course).

hillview red

With City fairing quite well in January (7 out of 15 points on offer), and potentially Scott going, are people now happy that we didn't jump at the 1st striker available on day 1 and trust a little more in the process that goes on behind the 9. I would have thought that it involved a few cogs to get the players in we need with moving on Scott etc (if / when we sign someone of course).
I suppose it depends how much we've saved on Scott. The loan aspect makes me think we're still paying a decent chunk of his wages...
I wonder if a journo will have the courage to ask at the briefing tomorrow...

Antony Moxey

How can anyone answer that question when we have no idea who the first striker available on day one was?

Grecianman135

Love how people think there can only ever be one bloke with Cummins as a last name 😂
Just open up the LOI (League of Ireland) on football manager your spoilt for choice on your Cummins selection....😂

iscalad

How can anyone answer that question when we have no idea who the first striker available on day one was?
Ooh, are we allowed to make some up???

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just open up the LOI (League of Ireland) on football manager your spoilt for choice on your Cummins selection....😂
Ah yes football manager the font of all knowledge!

JCWhoosh

And before I get pelters. I know what a shambles the summer was and we should have never gone into the season with no recognised striker etc etc