• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gargoyle fans hit new low

Jersey Tone

What i fekikin well love is when the gargs, in all their comical shapes and forms, come ripping each other to bits on here for our entertainment....
Oh, 'ain't it just so Geoff eh!! No matter how bad work is I come home, just crank up the laptop, and wait for the amusement to begin. In their darkest hour yet (I say 'yet' 'cos it's going to get even darker me thinks!!), they should be pulling together. But nope, they come onto the board of their dearest rivals and f*cking pull each other to pieces. Funny as f*ck!!:D

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Oh, 'ain't it just so Geoff eh!! No matter how bad work is I come home, just crank up the laptop, and wait for the amusement to begin. In their darkest hour yet (I say 'yet' 'cos it's going to get even darker me thinks!!), they should be pulling together. But nope, they come onto the board of their dearest rivals and f*cking pull each other to pieces. Funny as f*ck!!:D
Shhhh... don't spook 'em.

If you frighten them off we'll miss out on all the entertainment.:D

Jersey Tone

Even you pal!
Cheers!! If I see you at Orient I'll remember to give generously to the cause again like I did at Charlton. Don't forget yer bucket, lol!!:D

Lee Jameson

Cheers!! If I see you at Orient I'll remember to give generously to the cause again like I did at Charlton. Don't forget yer bucket, lol!!:D
Won't be there Tony! Your more then welcome to join me in Bradford?

Jersey Tone

Won't be there Tony! Your more then welcome to join me in Bradford?
Would rather cut off my own b*ll*cks and dip them in a vat of vinegar, but thanks for the offer.

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
The Arg*le scum lost themselves a lot of credit with many, many Torquay fans who previously thought they were OK and that it was just City being pissy towards them. They were genuinely shocked at their behaviour.

With the JPT game I will always maintain that zoo corner were just trying to be billy bigbollox and failed. If they really, truly wanted a piece of Exeter they'd have ran around the stewards and onto the pitch not all tried to squeeze through a tiny perimeter gate shielded by several cops and stewards. All they succeeded in doing was upsetting the families and children at the match, it was a little awkward and embarrassing to be fair. But if they all decide to carry on like that, they'll end up with no friends, no allies, just a whole load of people who couldn't give two sh*ts whether they go bust or not.

And it's the genuine fans who lose out then

Lee Jameson

Would rather cut off my own b*ll*cks and dip them in a vat of vinegar, but thanks for the offer.
That can be arranged!

Grecian2K

Waitrose Luxury Balsalmic or Aldi Value brand ordinary malt, Tone?

IJN

During the Pulis / Holloway years I campaigned over and over again for Stapleton and chums to actively seek investment/ sell up, as they were outclassed at the level.
The Pasoti faithful didn't want to hear it, so I was banned as a troll ! lol !

They are even now, trying to twist the truth claiming I wanted Stapleton to spend, spend, spend.
Not only are they thick and lacking in both vision and football reality but they will now lie about it. Have a look on the 70 odd page 'Webby' thread, around page 59/60 if you can be arsed reading any of my missives in response to the Fat Controller and his poodle.
The truth?

You can all see what the 'man' is like.

He posts the same thing over and over and over again.

Every time he posted, he trolled.

Simple as that.

By f*ck he's boring.

Rog H K

Blunt instrument or surgical knife?:p