• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gargoyle fans hit new low

Mackster

Rumour is that Porkus has kidnapped RTP and is holding him against his will in a dark, dank Plympton basement :-#

Lee Jameson

Why is Lee Jameson posting this on a political website designed for the Labour party? Just a bit strange and curious.
There seem to be an awful lot of hand picked lefties amongst our self styled "superfans"
Just want to answer a couple of questions:

It is not a Labour Party website it is my blog!

I did report those involved to the Police and Stewards.

I will not hide the fact that I am friends with Ian Newell.

It is people like TringGreen why people do not report such behaviour.

I have nothing to hide and I would not hesitate to report those involved again.

Exeter Fans my apologies for using your boards to explain my actions.

The majority of Exeter Fans are good people just like the majority of Argyle supporters we just support different teams.

Thanks,

Lee

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
If it's a blog Shirley there should be a few stories and opinions, maybe the odd anecdote ? All I could see was a bunch of losers wallowing in their loserdom as part of a dying political party that has as much going for it as PAFC (losers) Ltd.

So tell me, the squeaky voice, Shirley that is a bit of a drawback when addressing the masses?

Also, was your indignation at the comments of your fellow Gargs exacerbated by your being a card carrying member of the BGB Society along with I'm not fat Dave, friend of Andy Keast some decades ago, and the Big Fat Gay Bear himself ?

No offence intended.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just want to answer a couple of questions:

I did report those involved to the Police and Stewards.

I will not hide the fact that I am friends with Ian Newell.

It is people like TringGreen why people do not report such behaviour.

I have nothing to hide and I would not hesitate to report those involved again.

Exeter Fans my apologies for using your boards to explain my actions.

The majority of Exeter Fans are good people just like the majority of Argyle supporters we just support different teams.

Thanks,

Lee
You where with my mate that day chap and from what he has said it sounds disgraceful. Wouldnt tolerate it myself. These people do this then when questioned they get aggressive. Truly shows the levels of intelligence on these peoples part and the world would truly be better without scum like this

Rog H K

I do want to stress that these are not Argyle supporters just mindless idiots who spoilt the entertainment of others.

I will not be deterred by these Neanderthals and next Saturday I will be at Home Park with my mates, heads held high and hoping for an Argyle win.
Well done Lee.[y] It's a shame you didn't get a bit more help and support. Too many people turn a blind eye to these antics. These 'Neanderthals' deter many people from attending football matches and don't do our clubs or football any favours.

P.S. not hoping for an Argyle win;)

Lee Jameson

Well done Lee.[y] It's a shame you didn't get a bit more help and support. Too many people turn a blind eye to these antics. These 'Neanderthals' deter many people from attending football matches and don't do our clubs or football any favours.

P.S. not hoping for an Argyle win;)
Cheers Roger. It would be a step to far for any City fan to want an Argyle win!

downthetrack

Cheers Roger. It would be a step to far for any City fan to want an Argyle win!
Nail on head there me ol mucker.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
What i fekikin well love is when the gargs, in all their comical shapes and forms, come ripping each other to bits on here for our entertainment. It's a bit like having a ring side seat at a cage fight. Now, whose turn is it next ... Tringaling? Pooper Paul? Go on, kick him where it hurts. You know you all love it.
:D

Only on Exeweb, land of the free!

Jersey Tone

The majority of Exeter Fans are good people....
Does that include me Lee, ;)??

Lee Jameson

Does that include me Lee, ;)??
Even you pal!