• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Full backs

Gozzer

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looks like Tully can cut it at this level, which is good to see. Gollum I'm not so sure about, but he needs time to settle and I'm sure that we'll see better from him.

However, Duffy... Is he a right back, is he a left back? He's certainly a class act. What a quality signing.

STURTZ

Very impressed with Duffy, quality.

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
I said the same last night - very impressed by him indeed

A Slacker

Tully and Duffy were our outstanding players last night. Duffy could be Tis' best signing ever.

ECFC KARL

Tully and Duffy were both quality once again last night

Duffy reminds me of a young Scott Hiley, he really does look a fantastic player. With the added competition in the squad Tisdale has remarked how well Tully has responded and is in the squad on merit, well done smiler.

benh

Tully really impressed me last night, he was excellent.

Exe_ok

Duffy did play well last night, apart from his pass back to Jones which led to their goal!

Kingsman

I seem to be the only person not getting carried away by Duffy and Norwood, both ok but I'd like to see more of them before describing someone as "Tis's best signing ever" or comparing with Scott Hiley. I'm sure they will turn out to be good signings but I'll judge after 20 games or so.

Mr Bridger

However, Duffy... Is he a right back, is he a left back? He's certainly a class act. What a quality signing.
Looks just as good on either side, super signing, a very steady player.
Tully has done well in the last two games and should keep his place on this form but i think you will see golbourne work his way back into the starting 11 over the next 3-4 games.
Off topic slightly now.....Matt Taylor has looked awsome so far, if i was to drive my car at this lad he would stop it with his head. Now TAH, love him, just wish he was ours to keep, he is going to get even better.