• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

From a Cheltenham fan

Sammyted1

Many congratulations Exeter!

I wanted you to stay down for selfish reasons, as I live in Exeter and fancied a local game. However, being my favourite team in League Two, I am delighted for you!

Enjoy League One - it will be a massive struggle for you, but there is no reason to think about that tonight!

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
Everyone at this club has full confidence in our Manager who is a GOD, and im sure with a few shrewd dealings in the transfer market in the summer, we'll be more than just fine.
Thanks for the congratulations though Ted

pincher

Many congratulations Exeter!

I wanted you to stay down for selfish reasons, as I live in Exeter and fancied a local game. However, being my favourite team in League Two, I am delighted for you!

Enjoy League One - it will be a massive struggle for you, but there is no reason to think about that tonight!
thanks mate:D

Max Payne 2

Cheers Sammyted1 I know Sir Tis the Mr God has the smarts to keep us in L1. What a man! I'm getting all teary just thinking about it I know I'm married and I live in Australia plus I'm the wrong sex but I have to have his babies!! A GOD amonst giants, a legend amonst greats. Take us all the way to the Premiership and I'm all yours baby.....

Sammyted1

May I ask why Perryman does all the interviews? I find this undermining and I actually tried asking people in a Devonshire pub who they thought was Exeter manager - they said Perryman!

For periods of last season, many ECFC supporters were complaining to me about Tisdale, and I assured them that he would be the man to take you back up, because he is an inventive manager, and is highly intelligent. I am pleased for him that he has, and more so.

I hope you guys perform brilliantly next season, and like this season, I am sure I shall pop my head down SJP next term!

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Shut up Sammy!

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Enjoy League One - it will be a massive struggle for you
We were told that about L2 too. Next season undoubtedly will be a lot harder than this one, but 'massive struggle' - I don't think so. Top half finish at least next season.