• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Friendly Real Ale Pub for Peterborough Away

real ale fan

Hi there,
I'm the landlord of The Palmerston Arms in Peterborough (10 minute’s walk from the ground), we serve 12 different real ales all drawn from the cask in our unique cellar, a window allows you to see your pint being pulled.
We will be open from 11am on match day with hot sausage baps available for breakfast
We only have one draught lager available (Amstel) and several bottled European lagers
As away fans you are all welcome in my pub.
Here's a link to our Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/palmerston/?bookmark_t=group which will tell you more about us.
We will be serving up hot and cold rolls pre-game, there is a traditional cafe opposite for a Full English and we are just a couple of minutes’ walk from a Fish and Chip shop.
To help with Sat – Navs our Post Code is PE2 9PA
If arriving by train we are 20 minutes’ walk from the station but to be honest the best thing to do is hop into a cab (cost approx. £4.50)
We can also help with safe secure parking before, during and after the game - please ring me Ian on 01733 565865 and I'll be happy to arrange this for you.
Oh and UTP
And here is a few pictures http://flic.kr/s/aHsjJHFufF

exeips

What about the cider?

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider

And where is the nearest Indian for good Curry?

real ale fan

Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider Cider

And where is the nearest Indian for good Curry?
We have the following Real Ciders on;
Biddendens 1060
Whin Hill 1050
Aspall Cdyerkin 1038
Thatcher Heritage 1049
Westons Wyld Wood 1060
We've also got Bulmers and Koppaberg in bottles
Did you want curry before or after the game?

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Always before a game, I like to clear a space on the terraces, can't abide that huddle!!

Newtonpop

What a great thing to do, thanks Real Ale Fan, I hope your pub is packed to the rafter's with our lovely fan's before and after the game regardless of the result. Sadly I couldn't make it but am looking for it to be a good game by both team's. UTC!

fred binneys head

You and your apostrophes, newtonpop......grrrr.......

*shakes fist*