• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Free City shirts

Red Bill

Hello,

living on a narrow boat storage is at a premium, so I don’t have space to store things I probably will never wear again, consequently I have some City shirts to give away.

I remember someone asking for shirts to send/take to Africa, but can’t remember whether it was on here or elsewhere. If it was on here I’d happily prioritise them going for something charitable over an individual, so please let me know. Otherwise I’d just like them to go to anyone who wants them.

There are three shirts and a fleece. The white away shirt with the red black vertical stripe and the red and white home shirt from about 2013 (with the red collar), which are medium and the sky blue away shirt which is large. The fleece, which is a full zip type was I believe wrongly labelled by the manufacturers, and although it has a medium label in it I would say its at least an XXL possibly even an XXXL ( I now take a large or extra large and it still swamps me!)

If you’d like any of these PM me. I can take them to a home match to give them to you or if you live locally (Bristol) you can come and collect them. Having looked at them today, they will all need a wash but are otherwise in perfect condition.

Terryhall

Didn't know you live on a narrowboat RB. I suppose I won't be the first to ask if you've ever been to Carcassonne.

I've more City shirts than I can shake a stick at I'm afraid!

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think I know who organised the City shirts to Africa so I've PMd you. Not sure if this is an ongoing thing or not though.

Jazzi

Didn't know you live on a narrowboat RB. I suppose I won't be the first to ask if you've ever been to Carcassonne.

I've more City shirts than I can shake a stick at I'm afraid!
Apologies to non-narrowboat enthusiasts, but are you suggesting that RB is a Dog?

Red Bill

The shirts have gone now and will be heading out to Uganda at some point.

Red Bill

Apologies to non-narrowboat enthusiasts, but are you suggesting that RB is a Dog?
I've had the book sitting by my bed for a couple of years, looks like i'll have to read it now!

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hello,

living on a narrow boat storage is at a premium, so I don’t have space to store things I probably will never wear again, consequently I have some City shirts to give away.

I remember someone asking for shirts to send/take to Africa, but can’t remember whether it was on here or elsewhere. If it was on here I’d happily prioritise them going for something charitable over an individual, so please let me know. Otherwise I’d just like them to go to anyone who wants them.

There are three shirts and a fleece. The white away shirt with the red black vertical stripe and the red and white home shirt from about 2013 (with the red collar), which are medium and the sky blue away shirt which is large. The fleece, which is a full zip type was I believe wrongly labelled by the manufacturers, and although it has a medium label in it I would say its at least an XXL possibly even an XXXL ( I now take a large or extra large and it still swamps me!)

If you’d like any of these PM me. I can take them to a home match to give them to you or if you live locally (Bristol) you can come and collect them. Having looked at them today, they will all need a wash but are otherwise in perfect condition.
This makes you the coolest poster on Exeweb (...so far).

Jazzi

This makes you the coolest poster on Exeweb (...so far).
Depends on the type of heating system he's got installed.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Depends on the type of heating system he's got installed.
That's right. A good log burner will keep him toastie warm.

godisagrecian

The shirts have gone now and will be heading out to Uganda at some point.
Great stuff RB. Be put to good use.