• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

Mid Devon Grecian

I’m retired but I do tonnes of voluntary work.
So, unfortunately I’m out.
I reckon I’d be pretty good at setting a team up and especially advising on the dark arts though.
So perhaps I could be a ‘special advisor’ in that respect if required.
You could be the ‘Steve Perryman’ to Taunton’s ‘Paul Tisdale’

Bridgy 81

You could be the ‘Steve Perryman’ to Taunton’s ‘Paul Tisdale’
I like it.
Maybe that would have been a thing a few years ago.
These days I’m more than happy taking it easy and spending time with Mrs Bridgy (which wasn’t possible when we were both working).
We’re enjoying being together, going on extended trips to City away matches, although to be honest she’s either in a cinema on a Saturday in Barnsley or similar, or in a hotel room with a bottle of wine watching Holby City on a Tuesday evening.

ryancooper327

2 years ago today and only 2 players from this photo will be here next year if Lee goes! Hopefully 3 with Dawson... :)

1714165657213.png

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
2 years ago today and only 2 players from this photo will be here next year if Lee goes! Hopefully 3 with Dawson... :)

View attachment 15353
Interesting that although many have moved on and are making considerably more money than we could offer; only three of that squad (Dawson, Nombe, Key) are currently playing in a higher league than ourselves. Come the start of next season, it may only be Josh Key!!!

ORy

Kane Wilson player of the year at Derby County!

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sercs relegated today. 11 goals is it worth offering him a one year deal back home just turned 34

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sercs relegated today. 11 goals is it worth offering him a one year deal back home just turned 34
No

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Absolutely not.

Ian webber

Ryan bowman released by Shrewsbury 🙀

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Love this obsession some have about getting any former player back.