• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

exeips

Not a former player but I see Russell Osman has left as Ipswich U18's coach to move back to Bristol.

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/russell_osman_departs_ipswich_town_1_2318022

Grecian1966

Not a former player but I see Russell Osman has left as Ipswich U18's coach to move back to Bristol.

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/russell_osman_departs_ipswich_town_1_2318022
I hope that doesn't mean he has been offered a job at Rovers or Bristol City as I am led to believe he has been regarded as the best coach we have had at the club. Sign him up Tiz!

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
I see Jamie 'first goal in 25 games!!!! (and some people think I'm a striker)' Mackie scored his first goal for Forest.

exeips

Moxey starts for Palace.

Well-known Exeweb poster
Moxey starts for Palace.
V V Unfortunate in giving the penalty away, but from what i saw, had a decent game and not out of his depth by any stretch of imagination.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jake Thomson has just signed for Salisbury

Anyone know where Bauza has ended up? Someone must want an injury prone donkey surely.

Grecian_Jay

V V Unfortunate in giving the penalty away, but from what i saw, had a decent game and not out of his depth by any stretch of imagination.
Nothing unfortunate about it. Poor defending and a blatent pen. Other than that thought he looked okay, although got caught out of position a few times but Lennon is a real threat so bound to be the case.

Langer

Tony Scully is now providing a different kind of delivery :)

arthur

Sorry if I missed this, but what's happened to Paul Buckle?

manc grecian

Didn't he move to America to follow his birds career?

Probably spuds deep in some yank bird by now.