• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
:ROFLMAO: Do i get an early bonus point?
I think so.

On looking at it again, the question was crap. (n)

You have probably saved me from a not inconsiderable barrage of abuse from the likes of Swanny and Stroudy.

Rosencrantz

On TV last night.

Make your own jokes about an educated left foot.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

andrew p long

Richard Duffy appointed assistant manager at Congleton Town a few weeks back.

ryancooper327

“Released: Neal Bishop, Craig Davies, Otis Khan, Conrad Logan, Alex MacDonald, Robert Olejnik, Krystian Pearce, Matt Preston, Omari Sterling-James, Noah Stokes, Hayden White, Jack Evans (returned to parent club Swansea), Kelland Watts (returned to parent club Newcastle)”

Olejnik released by Mansfield

budegrecian

“Released: Neal Bishop, Craig Davies, Otis Khan, Conrad Logan, Alex MacDonald, Robert Olejnik, Krystian Pearce, Matt Preston, Omari Sterling-James, Noah Stokes, Hayden White, Jack Evans (returned to parent club Swansea), Kelland Watts (returned to parent club Newcastle)”

Olejnik released by Mansfield
That's a lot of players released. I wonder what their plan is for next season. They had a largish budget this season but it didn't exactly work out for them.

dontpassback

There will be a lot of quality players in league 1 and 2 who will find that they are surplus to requirements.The season ending will financially impact a lot of teams,City aren’t the highest payers compared to some,but we could snap up some good ones if we are astute enough,and I think Matt Taylor will be on the case.

Colesman Ballz

That's a lot of players released. I wonder what their plan is for next season. They had a largish budget this season but it didn't exactly work out for them.
They brought in former Wigan chairman David Sharpe as their new Director of Football last week, so possibly it is just a massive clear out of their underperforming squad !

Red Devon

Always rated Alex MacDonald normally played very well against us, tough leader type of player.

benjisheps

Always rated Alex MacDonald normally played very well against us, tough leader type of player.
He's a good player, but similar to Jake Taylor so I can't see us being interested to be honest. Krystian Pearce though would I'm sure be a CB that would interest Matt Taylor as he the sort of dominant CB that he always talks about, especially if Aaron Martin won't be with us next year. He's also played for Torquay before so knows the area.