• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
He will probably end up with the gas,because I cant see their current man lasting much longer !
I can't see Mark Cooper lasting much longer at Forest Green. Tis and Dale Vince could be an interesting combination!

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
After they won at Swindon and gained bragging rights I doubt if Vince will do anything until the close season. Be that as it may, FGR have an interesting next few fixtures and could both climb back to the playoffs and influence our fate as they play Crewe and Cheltenham this month:

Saturday 14th March

• Forest Green Rovers v Northampton Town
Tuesday 17th March
  • Forest Green v Morecambe
Saturday 21st March
  • Crewe Alexandra v Forest Green Rovers
Saturday 28th March
  • Forest Green Rovers v Cheltenham Town
Tuesday 31st March
  • Forest Green Rovers v Leyton Orient

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
I can't see Mark Cooper lasting much longer at Forest Green. Tis and Dale Vince could be an interesting combination!
Vince may be 'oddball' but he's also an astute businessman. The country squire persona is unlikely to get past first base, it plays well with the BBC. If PT remains in football, it's likely to be in a capacity where the requirement to provide quantifiable results gives way to the need to look edgy..

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Vince may be 'oddball' but he's also an astute businessman. The country squire persona is unlikely to get past first base, it plays well with the BBC. If PT remains in football, it's likely to be in a capacity where the requirement to provide quantifiable results gives way to the need to look edgy..
By "astute" you presumably mean in the Tony Rowe sense? :)

However he is certainly no fool, and we all know the aphorism about a fool and his money.

IndoMike

Funny how I remember games & players in the 1970s with clarity but forget more recent games & stats 🤣🤣
You're getting old, Olds. if you were called Youngsmobile I'd be surprised, though.
Short-term memory. Bloody awful. You put something down and a minute later you forget where the fark you put it. Yet I can remember all the great (🙄😉) goals I scored when I was a youngster.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Oldsmobile-88

^^^^
Good luck to the fella.

Oldsmobile-88

Liam McAlinden got the winner for Stockport at Maidenhead this afternoon.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
^^^^
Good luck to the fella.
........Seconded.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
A former player but going back 60 years. Gordon Dale....had they had today’s technology in his time I wonder where he would have ranked among players with the number of assists made in season.