• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

dontpassback

Never a Pen for the baggies in a million years,no contact and as for Charlie Austin,what a pr##k if he thinks that’s a pen then he needs to visit spec savers !

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Chiedozie Ogbene on as a 54th minute sub for Rotherham at Solihull. 3-0 down with 14 minutes to play the Millers win 4-3, their last two goals coming from Ogbene crosses
He had a massive impact - I watched part of the first half then switched back after Quiz Hour on BBC2 just as Ogbene came on (I think it was still 2-0 when he came on, Solihull went 3-0 up a couple of minutes later).

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
He had a massive impact - I watched part of the first half then switched back after Quiz Hour on BBC2 just as Ogbene came on (I think it was still 2-0 when he came on, Solihull went 3-0 up a couple of minutes later).
Makes you wonder what kind of impact he could have had for us in the second half of last season if Brentford hadn't pointlessly re-called him to do nothing for six months just as he was starting to have an impact in our first team,

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Jayden Richardson will probably doing the same ripping up League 1 for someone next season.

GJW

Boateng playing for MK Dongs tonight against the Sky Blues. Watching on ifollow. They had the ball in the back of the net but was offside. Boateng has put a couple of good balls through from midfield to give Dongs a couple of close chances, including the disallowed goal. Stadium very empty, about 500 City fans.

GJW

Dongs goalie is very dodgy. Playing a very risky game at the back. He will get found out if he isn’t careful.

GJW

Ba***rds.

GJW

I mean, damn those Dongers.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Did they score

GJW

Dongs win 2-0. Very frustrating for the sky Blues. Dongs were not that good and City could not put away their chances. 544 City fans in a crowd of 1600. Boateng was subbed half way through the second half. He fizzled out after an ok first half.