• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
For fans of the late, great George Hunter I have just come across these photos of him at Celtic.

http://www.thecelticwiki.com/page/Hunter,+George+-+Pics

Number13

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Me and a mate spoke very briefly to shaun taylor in the angel after the grimsby game.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I bet he plays a total of 2 games at most before he breaks again. Good luck to him though!

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Elliot Frear on the bench today for Motherwell against Celtic in the Scottish League Cup Final. HT 0-0.

Exehausted

For fans of the late, great George Hunter I have just come across these photos of him at Celtic.

http://www.thecelticwiki.com/page/Hunter,+George+-+Pics
I was chatting to a chap yesterday who was back at the Park for the first time in 60 years. He was here at St. Lukes College and he came on a semi regular basis. He said the only player that he could remember by name was George Hunter. He said he was outstanding every time he saw him play. I did say that he is fondly remembered on this site, which surprise surprise he had never heard of!

elginCity

Interesting to note George Hunter wearing hefty shin pads !

Colesman Ballz

Frear on as a 70th minute sub for Motherwell who lose 2-0.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
QPR v Brentford tonight, Mackie starts with with Wheeler and Watkins on opposing benches.

The Doctor

I was chatting with a Redditch United fan yesterday. He was excited about their new signing...Stuart Fleetwood. Seems like a long time ago now but I was once excited about him signing for us. With the recent history of transfers between the two clubs, I may be seeing him play for Bromsgrove Sporting before too long!