• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Happy 37th birthday to Steeve Epesse-Titi, and happy 26th to former 1931 funded player James Norwood.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
A number of birthdays today - Jon Brown is 50 (does he still have a full head of hair?). Shaun Gale is 47 and Santos Gaia is 38.

Terryhall

My abiding memory of Santos was that he wasn't able to play in the Brazil Masters game (I think due to injury but could be wrong).

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
A number of birthdays today - Jon Brown is 50 (does he still have a full head of hair?). Shaun Gale is 47 and Santos Gaia is 38.
Jon Brown.....not by any means the greatest talent, but couldn't we do with a bit of his passion in today's team.....

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Brown would probably only last about 20 minutes in "today's game". Total nutter.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jon Brown.....not by any means the greatest talent, but couldn't we do with a bit of his passion in today's team.....
Have to agree with this was never the most talented player but if ever there was a description of a 110% player was him.

Colesman Ballz

My abiding memory of Santos was that he wasn't able to play in the Brazil Masters game (I think due to injury but could be wrong).
I seem to recall, that somewhat ironically, the reason is that he was in Brazil at the time ! (On a visit pre-booked prior to the confirmation of the game taking place).

I have an abiding memory of the first time I saw him play, in a pre-season friendly at SJP. From a left back position, he hit an inch perfect, 70 yard diagonal cross to the right winger (Coppinger ?). Wow ! (clap)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
James Coppinger is the EFL's L2 player of the month for August.

malcolms

James Coppinger is the EFL's L2 player of the month for August.
And they say there is no loyalty in the game....How long has he been at Donny, 10 years?

Number13

And the rest. Left us in May 2004