• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Grecian turns career to law

TOP_CITY_FAN

I actually played with BH, his old man was my manager when I played Sunday league, and like has been said, every single challenge he went for, he went in two footed. It wasn't nice to see as a player, but at the same time, it was good to have him in the team, because if it all kicked off, you knew he'd have your back.

I was also there at Crediton, and it was and still is the worst challenge I've seen on a football pitch. Shame for JB, as he looked to be a promising player from what I remember. Glad he's got a success story now (sort of)

the dog2

I actually played with BH, his old man was my manager when I played Sunday league, and like has been said, every single challenge he went for, he went in two footed. It wasn't nice to see as a player, but at the same time, it was good to have him in the team, because if it all kicked off, you knew he'd have your back.

This sort of thug should have been banned for life , and to say it was good to have him in your team is a JOKE!

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
He's actually a good footballer is Ben Harris - to say he's a thug is a bit strong - I'm
Sure he wouldn't of been proud of his tackle

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Considering a former team mate has said every challenge of his was like that I'd say thug was a perfect description. Also, if he was any good he'd be playing at a much higher level.