• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Football League Show?

StixUK

Loving this! Have you read Claridges latest book? He slates Tis when he ( claridge) doesn't get an interview for the City job...and I think thats where a lot of his bile towards us is from.
"Absolutely LLL"

muppetdodger

Loving this! Have you read Claridges latest book? He slates Tis when he ( claridge) doesn't get an interview for the City job...and I think thats where a lot of his bile towards us is from.
Just think where we would be now if that **** had got the job instead of Tisdale.

He really is a spanner. All the cliches will come out and there will be 2 mins highlights!

StixUK

Just think where we would be now if that **** had got the job instead of Tisdale.

He really is a spanner. All the cliches will come out and there will be 2 mins highlights!
At least we could have had more TV coverage on the FL show?!?!8-|

Ian_Woodward

what did he say?

StixUK

The expectation is killing me...

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
The expectation is killing me...
Literally? :-O

StixUK

Literally? :-O
Earlier than originally billed due to the weather disruption!

StixUK

Leroy....no blond bird!!!

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
what did he say?
Something Like "They appointed a manager so far down the ladder I've never heard of the league..."

And when we lost to Oxford at home in the play-offs he says he could come out with a better excuse than Tis did...

Pobbop

can't w*nk over this bloke.....