• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fleetwood.....

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
first time ive seen him as well.looked ok but spent too much time faffing about with the ball for my liking

Exe bornandbred

i think its because he wanted that goal so badly, you could tell by his reaction when he had shots blocked etc, yet to see the best of him imo

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
didnt get any clearcut chances,im sure it will happen

Exe bornandbred

he makes spaces though and always looks to run forwards, like Stanno does which is good

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thought that every time he got the ball last night he looked dangerous. He has pace, positioned himself well, and even tracked back several times to help with the defending in the second half. He still has to gel with the rest of the team remember.

ECFC til i die!

Resigned
he has that something about him... when he dropped his shoulder and hit a snap shot with his left foot showed he is more than capable! he has that extra thing about him... tries things others wouldnt, lots of flair and really exciting because he is so fast... he got a lot of defenders into trouble and i think he is very important to the last few weeks of the season

i hope for lots of goals and lots of wins, he is the player to produce it in my opinion... touch of class

Lyme Grecian

Thought Fleetwood (and Stanno) were excellent last night without there pace
we would have struggled, we could just knock it down the channels,knowing they would chase it, great outlets when you've only got 10 men.

ralph

Just BBC transfer gossip I know, but:

"Cash-strapped Charlton are considering selling off their training ground and other facilities and laying off staff to try and tackle their £20m debt. (The Sun)".

So, they may have to shed a few players too ...

ECFC JP

I am sad to say i have not had the chance to see him play, this season. I hope to see him play on Saturday.

Gozzer

Very well known Exeweb poster
Probably too early to say, on the evidence of 80 minutes of running his heart out on Tuesday, but he really wanted to impress and score goals, which is a good sign. He also times his runs well - I don't think that he got caught offside at all.

Pace, good attitude, work rate and eager to score are exactly the qualities you want at this stage of the season. He could be a revelation when he settles into the team...