• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fleetwood to Turkey United

grecianstew

perhaps he doesnt want to play for charlton and wants away now! If you want a move to somewhere that wants you you arent going to put much effort in are you!
Sorry but i dont want a player that decides for himself when to try and when not to try. I only want players that try all the time, beit aginst non league minnows in the cup, a wet wednesday night in the reserves or a promotion decider on the last day of the season.
A player who is not motivated by the chance of making an impression in front of a new regime at a club much bigger than ours will be an expensive liability somewhere further down the line when the going gets tough.

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Steve Finnan?

Playing in Barcelona now

Ian Tarr

Re: Welling players. I suggest you tell someone at the club and firstly, see if they know where Welling is, secondly if they do, suggest they send someone along to check it out and thirdly, don't wait around to see if they do.
You can't help yourself, can you? Another little dig, when it's quite obvious to anyone that at least two members of the current management team have extensive Home Counties knowledge.

Ian Tarr

he scored three for us last season, Ben Watson and Macca scored at a quicker rate visa minutes on the pitch
And you know this how, exactly? ;)

edindevon

Steve Finnan?
Correct, well done.

papillon

You can't help yourself, can you? Another little dig, when it's quite obvious to anyone that at least two members of the current management team have extensive Home Counties knowledge.
Don't worry Ian, Malcolm's knows best. He was of course highly involved with the club when it was much better run than it is now.

It does not matter that we probably have by the far the most professional management and coaching set up in our history.

That is a mere detail.

forevertufc

fleetwood is not signing for torquay simples

Ashecfc

fleetwood is not signing for torquay simples
Quite right, why would he lower his standards :)

More seriously, if fleetwood does want to leave Charlton, i would have thought many more clubs would be interest other than Exeter & the turks.

Poultice

And you know this how, exactly? ;)
I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you.

Oli

Fleetwood scored 3 belters, the finish at Brentford was excellent. However I also saw him miss a load and overall I would not say he is worth the rumoured amounts. As for him or Stanno, well for me neither will be up to L1 standard. The difference is that Stanno will work and work and if I had to chose between the two, not sure. Fleetwood can always win a game out of nothing and Stanno will work and work which in itself will create chances. Guess you go on the law of averages.