• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fleetwood Mac Attack...

Taz

To cover our current injury glitch at the back a little birdy out at the C&F has hinted that Tis is also in secret talks with two promising defenders for an undisclosed University team...I believe them to be a certain Bill Led and Fred Zeppelin.

I've hear it could soon be a done deal - barring a "Communication Breakdown" ;)
I think I've seen the movie about that GRECIAN2K... Bill and Freds Excellent Adventure!

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
To cover our current injury glitch at the back a little birdy out at the C&F has hinted that Tis is also in secret talks with two promising defenders for an undisclosed University team...I believe them to be a certain Bill Led and Fred Zeppelin.

Wonderfully crowbarred in there.......

Keep up the good work.

However, if they do come to City, I'm sure we'll all give them a Whole Lotta Love......

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wonderfully crowbarred in there.......

Keep up the good work.

However, if they do come to City, I'm sure we'll all give them a Whole Lotta Love......

and maybe we'll play them in............Kashmir!!!

Oh that doesn't work at all does it, sorry. Um Stairway to Heaven? No, that doesn't work either does it, damn.

Jimi

Ok i'm dazed and confused now, how did this suddenly morph from fleetwood mac to led zeppelin? something must've broken the chain

:s Sorry, i'll be running over the hills and far away now

Last edited:

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th

The Rumours out here in Sandford are; that they are looking at property just up the road from us; at Black Dog; where Phil Collins also has a home ;)