• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fleetwood is coming to Exeter!

grecianite

Deal done for 100k is what Fleet's ex-physio told me (though he was wrong about him playing for us against Norwich...).
Willing to put money on this?

TimG

as with most i just wish this would sort its self out once and for all, Getting fed up with the will he come wont he come sh*t

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Do any of the exiles know his cleaner? Would be useful to have another view of his impending move. :(

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Deal done for 100k is what Fleet's ex-physio told me (though he was wrong about him playing for us against Norwich...).
can only really see him coming if its a fee as otherwise why would charlton loan him if they have included him in the last two 18 man squads, suggesting they potentially could see him playing for them.

fingers crossed but would like to know one way or another now, if he doesnt come dont think tis will bring in anyone else unless someone is already lined up.

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
Someone just told me that the facebook event about the fleetwood housewarming party has now been cancelled. Apparantly there have been 'hiccups'

Redporky21

Someone just told me that the facebook event about the fleetwood housewarming party has now been cancelled. Apparantly there have been 'hiccups'
Is that a house warming party in Devon or in London??

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
In Exeter. The blurb explaining it is buried somewhere in this thread

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Aren't the hiccups supposed to be after the party?! ;)

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Aren't the hiccups supposed to be after the party?! ;)
Made I larf that! :D

happygrecian

Grrrr....this is worse than waiting for the second coming...