• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Flag for Argyle game

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
No... lets not go DOWN to their level.

We are ABOVE that.
Disagree. I think you've missed the intended subtlety there "Braveheart" my old chum

"We'll Never Play You Again" implied an air of arrogant superiority and inevitability, fuelled by a spell of short-term (and, as it turned out, unsustainable) "success"

"You'll Never Play Us Again" surely suggests the opposite - merely a timely reminder to the hapless Scummers of how deeply and rapidly they are sinking into the primeordial footballing ooze.

mwallace

Disagree. I think you've missed the intended subtlety there "Braveheart" my old chum

"We'll Never Play You Again" implied an air of arrogant superiority and inevitability, fuelled by a spell of short-term (and, as it turned out, unsustainable) "success"

"You'll Never Play Us Again" surely suggests the opposite - merely a timely reminder to the hapless Scummers of how deeply and rapidly they are sinking into the primeordial footballing ooze.
nice pic.

Dont fancy regurgitating the bile they pointed in our direction although I see your POV.
Something original perhaps?

A large flag saying;

Exeter City - Top team in Devon!

Leg

One of these. A big one of these.

mammooman

PAFC - More Suits than Debenhams

GRECIANS1904

how about Exeter a CAPITAL CITY

heathy1

I was thinking of a Japan flag with just 'Thank you' on it but with the recent events im now thinking about one saying, 'If your all going Crawley clap your hands'

flakey pasty

I was thinking of a Japan flag with just 'Thank you' on it but with the recent events im now thinking about one saying, 'If your all going Crawley clap your hands'
Hee hee, nice one.

heathy1

Just need a huge white sheet of some description but havent a clue where to get one from, words can be painted on as its for one match only