• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Flacky's Jockstrap - Leyton orient

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
I'm so bad on that that I make the other bauys look very good indeed. :)
Can you be on the show every week then?

But seriously you are one of the few people on the show who make any sense, apart from the home fans it would seem.

Red the Paper

Banned

But seriously you are one of the few people on the show who make any sense, apart from the home fans it would seem.
You don't want the same people on Bondy. God forbid you turn into a luvvie and become like the Clubs' other white elephant, Kellows Bootlaces. We don't want another media love in. Keep it real, get down wiv the kidz.

Great episode lads. SP was a legend when he played and is a man to be trusted to be on Citys side, even if you don't always agree with him. Has Bondy had some extra highlights put in that mop on his head since becoming famous? Nice to see you are catering for the gay audience ( part 2 ). The dance in the phone box was beautiful...just beautiful.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Forget the equipment upgrades, just keep it real.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Does the camera have a jack socket (didn't look for one when you showed it to me on Saturday). If it does it might be worth routing round your mobile phones for headphone/microphone that could work - not brilliantly but that is the only idea I can think of.

As others have said keep the show simple and down to earth.

Poultice

Does the camera have a jack socket
I doubt it will have, the only option with the majority of they there mobile phone thingys is to find a spot with less ambient noise. I am gonna have to re-watch the SP interview cos this laptop's speakers just aint up to it.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member

Al does talk a lot of sense, just very unintelligably most of the time! :D

I'll try to watch this tonight.

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
Forget the equipment upgrades, just keep it real.
Exactly right. Given what equipment you are using, it's a bloody good watch.

Mackster

Loving your work Bondy. For people like me who made the wrong choices in life and now have to work Saturday's, it gives a proper fans perspective on a good day out. You don't find many presenters describing an ex-player as a buck-toothed judas c**t, and its all the better for it!

LammieLammieLammie

:D

Loved it. Love it all. Top work fellas, take a bow!

Hants, Fullsy was there, I was at my dad's 80th birthday party at the magnificent Waie Inn.

Last edited: