• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fixtures

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Im gutted we dont have a boxing day fixture against the scum! O well Swindon away itis boxing day!!!

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Very happy with those, and if we can get a good head of steam going coming out of the friendlies we could set ourselves up very well to secure survival before those two right at the end.

Have a good look at them - I'm finding it difficult to make a case for not being able to win every single game in the first three months, I think that's where our season will be won and lost.

It makes wonder how much influence the police have had over the fixtures. Both games against Pl""""th on Saturdays with NO travel restrictions. Almost as if they are inviting people to travel to the games ;)
Lets hope the Chiefs wont have a big game in April'
It's going to be a busy August for Rawz tours as well.

Last edited:

Mr Bridger

Im gutted we dont have a boxing day fixture against the scum! O well Swindon away itis boxing day!!!
Home Sir. [G]

morpheus

I think Exeter and Plymouth, clubs and supporters, should join forces to oppose any attempt by the police to alter kick-off days/times for our fixtures on spurious 'safety' grounds. There are other much bigger and more volatile derbys around and they all seem to manage and to be honest I'm sick of the big bosses at plod sticking their noses in and making mountains out of molehills. Sure, there will be a few idiots but surely the police can deal with them and they should take the attitude this shouldn't spoil it for the rest of us.

Obviously if TV steps in then fine although I hope not and am really looking forward to a couple of feisty games with the old enemy at a proper time - 3pm on Saturday. Bring it on.

Last edited:

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good set of fixtures IMHO

= Home on opening day and boxing day.

= Quite good distribution of local, south-east and northern games - albeit five medium to long trips in Feb and March.

= Derbies home to Snotmonsters, Yeovil and Brizzle on Saturdays.

= And as Ant says, maybe a chance of a decent start against a mixed bag of oppo.

Stuart Storer's Tache

I think they will probably change the time of the argyle home game to midday. I can't see a Friday night game happening. Would be bad, if not worse than the current K.O time.
I agree, the KO time will almost certainly be moved for the home game if not both games. If D&C Police have been consulted I'm surprised its not on a public holiday so they can earn some "double bubble".

Pretty happy with the opening set of fixtures though.

Doug P

Have a good look at them - I'm finding it difficult to make a case for not being able to win every single game in the first three months,
Liking the positive vibes Ant, I'm with you on this one.

exeter4eva

Last year someone posted up a link to an excel file that could be converted to put the fixtures on Outlook, anyone know what it was???
http://www.mediafire.com/?j1izumztjz0

Just import as a "Tab Separated Values (Windows)" file when prompted - its the last option on the list.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I agree, the KO time will almost certainly be moved for the home game if not both games. If D&C Police have been consulted I'm surprised its not on a public holiday so they can earn some "double bubble"..
That weekend is a bank Holiday weekend - expect it to be moved for plod or TV