• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Five years ago tonight!!

just thought i'd mention that the so called hard plymouth fans, wobbled like a jelly after the Leeds game, a load of em came looking for a confrontation, but when they saw the leeds fans they ran a mile.
How pathetic can plastic get? Are you and BTIE geting it on analy then plastic thug?

W

whitleighgreen

Yeah what a great night, your well hard fans attacked myself and 8 others as we were waiting by my car to get out of the mayflower centre car park, the 30 or so lads decided it would be great to smash f*ck out of my car whilst we were pushed back into central park behind.Great line of the night as I was surrounded alone by 6 lads 'no weapons mate', just a fair 1 on 6 then! They were the days eh?
Your well hard fans attacked me when I was walking through town prior to the game.

I had my little girl in a pram and my missus walking beside me.

Your point is?

Pah.

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
While talking about 3-0 scorlines in Plymouth, I'd much rather remember 10th April 1993. Johnny Hodge, Johnny Hodge running down the wing......

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
5 years ago we parted company and went our separate ways. we went up and you went down........
Almost right Gus.

They did go down but we went up and then up again.

[H]

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
Almost right Gus.

They did go down but we went up and then up again.

[H]
You know the saying. What goes up, must come down

IJN

There is another saying that goes something llike "sh*t finds its own level".

Certainly true in ECFC's case and it looks like Toytown will endorse the saying even more.

"One team in Devon, there's only one team in Devon........................"

Last edited:

angelic upstart

We will be back in the league next season. I am willing to make a modest bet on that.

Archie Green

We will be back in the league next season. I am willing to make a modest bet on that.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You poor deluded fool.
Wake up your dreaming again

argyle-ive

Haw Haw Haw :D

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sorry Upstart, even Im laughing at that one.

We will NOT go up this season... end of.