• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

First signing of the summer

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Que? A new signing so soon, whatever next....

Good signing though and by all accounts is a very technically gifted player. Scored 13 for the Swans in 07/08 but not too many goals this season.....Wonder if he's more of a support player rather than an a out and out goal scorer.
No surprise that Bauza was brought to England by Roberto Martinez. I'd say Martinez is the closest thing there is to another Tis and, among a number of things they have in common, is a penchant for technically gifted players.

Bauza scored four in 10 for a struggling Northampton side so he must have a bit of an eye for goal.

And, for the benefit of Jay, Gary Johnson was keen for him to stay!

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
From my limited knowledge and what ive seen on twitter, looks like a good signing.

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
No surprise that Bauza was brought to England by Roberto Martinez. I'd say Martinez is the closest thing there is to another Tis and, among a number of things they have in common, is a penchant for technically gifted players.
Indeed Egg.

Quality signing IMO.

We've just lost the most technically gifted player in our squad, so we've replaced him with someone who could well be equally as gifted.

milts

I really hope this is a replacement for Harley and not for cureton / nards!

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster

Bauza scored four in 10 for a struggling Northampton side so he must have a bit of an eye for goal.

And, for the benefit of Jay, Gary Johnson was keen for him to stay!
If he is good enough for super Gary then he is good enough for me.

Well done Tis, good signing.

Phil Sayers

Well if the other strikers do stay (which unfortunately must now look like a massive if IMO) would we, ever, ever before have had 5 strikers who could all hold their own at this level?

And yes I'm aware that could be a little premature as Bauza hasn't yet kicked a ball

RobG

22 in 135.... am i missing something? a striker?!?!?!

Phil Sayers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9v8YAA0Q18

This link that Ex-Landlord posted earlier...

...I seem to recall Harry Kewell doing the same for Leeds once. Can anyone confirm or get a bonus point for naming the game?

Last edited:

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
No. He is an old school number 10.

milts

Bauza in the hole behind curo and nards? Or isn't he tht type of player?