• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

First Pre-Season

Mango Dave

Hello Exeter supporters,

A Mangotsfield United supporter coming in peace, just a little message to say we've confirmed a pre-season friendly against you guys at Cossham Street on the 12th July. For those of you that don't know Mangotsfield is just outside of Bristol and well worth the trip up! Hopefully see a couple of you in the bar.

Cheers,

Mango Dave

ecfc01

I've never heard of you, good luck tho.!

Mango Dave

You've never hear of the Mighty Mangotsfield United? Sacrilege! We've got some of the most feared supporters in Britain, in fact after our last trip to Devon we were called "very vocal".

;)

rifraf

First for you. We have an earlier game at Dorchester Town on 8th July before heading north into the arctic circle .............

You've never hear of the Mighty Mangotsfield United? Sacrilege! We've got some of the most feared supporters in Britain, in fact after our last trip to Devon we were called "very vocal".

;)
if that was to the scum/turks then i'm not surprised ;)
good luck in the game anyway. no injuries please!

Mango Dave

Ah it was a drunken jaunt to Bideford, our vocal element turned up drank cider on the terraces, drank sambucca at half time and then went home with three points.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster

;)
Some of us aren't so dense. I made my first first team start for Crediton up there after Kirton won promotion to the Western League Premier Division. It wasn't a bad set up there then (that was about 17-18 years ago) and I'd imagine it's improved with your rise through the leagues.

i8cornwall

Ah it was a drunken jaunt to Bideford, our vocal element turned up drank cider on the terraces, drank sambucca at half time and then went home with three points.
is Bideford though, even Barnstaple use "out sing" them.

good luck in the game though :)

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Be nice to play Man Utd again.