• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fifa 16 / PES2016

JRFowler

Anyone playing either of these on ps4? Having a hard time choosing, only thing that tells me to buy fifa is cos I can play as city then obviously.

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bought a PS4 just to get the 'new and improved' Fifa 16. Finding it bloody difficult it has to be said!

GrecianWonder

Fifa has had a big shift away from the pace dominant games of the past few years and many are failing to adapt. I'm actually enjoying the change.

Think some of the ratings are odd for city though.

JRFowler

PSN id's lads, how about a ecfc mini league?

GrecianWonder

I'm on the xbone

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
JoshMDenham is mine, Fowler

JRFowler

JoshMDenham is mine, Fowler

Nice one mate il add you soon, just picked it up tlday

OllyMorey

Would anyone here who has an interest in FIFA 16 watch an Exeter City career mode on YouTube? I play on Xbox one and I am going to begin uploading videos on FIFA 16 and I may vlog Exeter away at Anfield if I go. I hope to get support from fellow Exeter fans to start off as I am a very small channel at the moment with only 60 subscribers. I'll look to keep it as realistic as possible and keep a lot of the current players, though a lot are getting old and would need replacing. I hope people will see this and reply. Sorry if this is classed as self-advertising but I thought it was the best place to let Exeter City fans know about this. Thanks for reading.
YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/OllyHD1