• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FGR (Vegans) Vs Exeter City Match Day Thread

Corey

So no one's mentioning that we could go top today, could that be because that would involve a victory for the toxic waste down the road?

Who'd take a quick and gratifying top spot now over the desperate clawing of our rising green chums in Slimemouth?
Argyle themselves are quite close to overtaking us should they win both their games in hand against the lowly Grimsby and Macclesfield, so a win for them is far from ideal for our league position, dropped points for both teams would be best in my opinion.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Mike...You are “Out to lunch” 😁😁
Forever....

IndoMike

Sorry Pete but technically the title is correct, FGR players are required to be Vegan, the ground only sells Vegan products...............
Nah, you're 'aving me on..

IndoMike

That's between me and Mrs isca
Didn't know you get new ones. Think I might get one meself.

IndoMike

Up the City. For me on this Madrid's a 2-1 for Citeh.

! Solo la victoria nos interesa!

IndoMike

Up the City. For me on this Madrid's a 2-1 for Citeh.

! Solo la victoria nos interesa!
Not sure how Madrid got into the picture.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Difficult team for Taylor to pick today with a big call in terms of the midfield, I expect Jay to drop out and Law and Atangana to come in however one of Taylor or Collins is also likely to be left out, tough call.

Will be very interesting to see who starts up front, Bowman is a shoe in however the other spot is up for grabs, will Ajose sneak in ?? I doubt it.

Also Taylor must be tempted to chuck Ward back in.

My team would be:

Ward

Sweeney Martin Parkes

Richardson Williams (wing backs)

Atangana Collins

Grecian2K

Obviously dear old Pate has a beef about us calling them The Vegans!

IndoMike

Difficult team for Taylor to pick today with a big call in terms of the midfield, I expect Jay to drop out and Law and Atangana to come in however one of Taylor or Collins is also likely to be left out, tough call.

Will be very interesting to see who starts up front, Bowman is a shoe in however the other spot is up for grabs, will Ajose sneak in ?? I doubt it.

Also Taylor must be tempted to chuck Ward back in.

My team would be:

Ward

Sweeney Martin Parkes

Richardson Williams (wing backs)

Atangana Collins
I feel your team is lacking an attacking threat.

Legohead

Banned
FGR have the lowest home scoring record out of the top 10 on 11 goals and the next worst are Vale on 16 so they aren't exactly prolific on their home patch. They also have the joint worst home wins record amongst the top 10 sides with 5. This will be a low scoring game I feel. Hoping we could nick it but probably be 0-0 or 1-1.