• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Favourite Mods

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
You get double points if you move a thread and then he can't help but moan about it later on in a totally unconnected thread.

wemissmoxey

I heard on the grapevine that Reggie had applied for a moderating role.

Grecian2K

I think ALL of the Mods are truly wonderful people, selflessly and unstintingly giving of their time to sustain the mighty organ of communication that is ExeWeb.

That is all!!! ;)

The only mod in my book is the Almighty One.

You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a of those who love me and keep my commandments.

– Exodus 20:4-6 (NIV)
You're all going to hell.

God save us.

downthetrack

Not another multi.

wemissmoxey

The only mod in my book is the Almighty One.

God save us.
I smell nice_firm_bum_cheeks +o(

I smell nice_firm_bum_cheeks +o(
Don't be offensive.

Be honest and fair in one's interactions: Give full measure when ye measure, and weigh with a balance that is straight: that is the most fitting and the most advantageous in the final determination. (17:35)
God bless.

Phil Sayers

It seems a bit harsh that I am going to be punished because my Great Grandfather once coveted his neighbour's arse. Could you elaborate please reverend?

Grecian2K

It seems a bit harsh that I am going to be punished because my Great Grandfather once coveted his neighbour's arse.
Would that have been what they mean by "the second coming"?

It seems a bit harsh that I am going to be punished because my Great Grandfather once coveted his neighbour's arse. Could you elaborate please reverend?
You shall not covet your neighbor's house;
you shall not covet your neighbor's wife,
or his manservant,
or his maidservant
or his ox, or his ass,
or anything that is your neighbor's
Exodus 20:17 (RSV)
The worst sin possible in this case is to covet an Ox's ass, so as long as your Great Grandfather kept it human, i'm sure you'll be ok. *

However, if you're not a member of my church, you will go to hell regardless. The day is coming, convert now.

Membership fee of $130 a year required. All payments to my personal account. Courtesy of GodFTW associations USA.

*I am aware that in the South West people are inclined to this sexual practices using animals; this is why I mention it. Regards.

God Bless.

Last edited: