• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

favorite beatle ?

Nice to see the whole "Lennon Was The Greatest" rubbish still perpetuated. The most talented musician in The Beatles was George Harrison.
Oh yes sir, I agree 100%. Lenon must be up there with M Jackson as the most overated musicians/personalities in the world, or out of it. And George was dead funny as well as being a fine muso, not just overbearing and sarcastic. I reckon a night out with Ringo would have been fun, and Macca supports Plymouth Argyle, I have it on good authority, and takes his holidays in Torquay.

Red the Paper

Banned
Just a mediocre pop band

Mark Chapman was my favourite.
:D a distant relative of mine,i suppose i should keep the family flag flying by taking out mcartney,with a crossbow.

the Beatles were,and still are,Horse sh*t.

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
VW is my favourite

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th

Last edited:

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
Harrison was by far the most talented musician but both Lennon and Macca were amazing songwriters together and apart. Impossible to answer for me - just glad they formed a band.