• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Father's day

axred

Had three bottles of real ale from my son and my daughter has yet to show , judging by my last years post i dont think i'm going to do aswell

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Got a phonecall from the lad this morning... first time ever... better than any present!!!

Tada

(this year I've not written this on Nursey's laptop :) )

Red the Paper

Banned
For fathers day, I had to drive to Ocean Fest at Croyde to collect my son and his mates. They were all comatose so they were subjected to nearly 2 hours of The Clash, C*cksparrer and All Mod Cons.

Red the Paper

Banned
Got a phonecall from the lad this morning... first time ever... better than any present!!!

Tada
Good one Lez

zider

Tada

(this year I've not written this on Nursey's laptop :) )
Thats cos its dead! :( -

PS Done from ziders pc but dare not log him out in case he can't remember his password!

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
I had a Dr Who screwdriver/come torch......this will allow me to see and feel where I'm going in future.
I had a CD of the Beach Boys Compilation...so now I'm going to be full of good vibrations for the rest of the year.
And I had a shag....and that's that for the rest of the year too!

A Slacker

I had a Dr Who screwdriver/come torch......this will allow me to see and feel where I'm going in future.
I had a CD of the Beach Boys Compilation...so now I'm going to be full of good vibrations for the rest of the year.
And I had a shag....and that's that for the rest of the year too!
Can I clarify? You got a shag off your daughter or son?

Last edited:

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
A card with £20 in it.

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
A voucher for an ESPA holistic total body care treatment at the local Health Spa. Not sure what it is but the description sounded good. Then a day at the park and zoo with the Tasmanian Devil.

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
Can I clarify? You got a shag off your daughter or son?
My daughters mum[tap] of course!!!

Last edited: