• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FAO Ramone

Rotherham Fan

Get in touch please, he knows what it's about

Mark Cordell

try 'pm' ing him so that when this drops down he will still know to do so.

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
Should of used a condom, fun sex is safe sex

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Go on, tell us what it is about. We're a nosey bunch around here.

glos_grecian

Should of used a condom, fun sex is safe sex
Post of the week!

Rotherham Fan

I will if he doesn't get in touch.

ECFC KARL

Tell us now or we will get moderator to ban you. ;)

heathy1

Has anyone got the number of a good clinic?

Swanaldo

Has anyone got the number of a good clinic?
Clap clap from me.

:$

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Ok just for the "nosey bunch" here, even though it's got nothing to do with anybody else

On the day of the Rotherham game there was a thread put up ref:- signed official teamsheet from today's game started at 20.11 now as i didnt travel and it turning out to be a bit of ECFC history, as some of you knowi'm a bit of a collector of memorabillia towards our club' I p.m'd rotherham fan and bid for the sheet he in turn accepted my offer.

After exchanging addresses the monies were sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery and having sent the money i asked when the sheet would be sent ? he in turn said he had already sent the sheet as a goodwill jesture, duly his recorded letter arrived at my house and i p.m'd him to say it had arrived and asked did he get mine ??

His answer was no he hadn't which seemed strange as mine was sent before his, left it a couple of day's and tried track and trace through r/m and it said it had been signed for thinking he had got the money i didnt think anything else about it after getting another pm from him stating he still hadn't got the money i started getting worried it had gone astray
So i rang the local main r/m office to him and they couldnt recall the item and the delivery guy's couldnt either, I also contacted the main r/m switchboard and asked for advice on it the took all the details and sent out a claim form for missing mail which i have returned to the with an admin fee to obtain the signature of the person who signed for it which has since turned out to be a A Hancock ?? this is not the person who is named on the letter i sent, apparently anyone can signed for as long as it's the correct address?
I have done just about everything to sort this problem out and gone to more time and money to try to resolve this matter
At this time i haven't had anything back from r/m ref the claim form i sent to them and am still waiting for the to be returned
Now if r/m admit it has gone to wrong person i will claim the money sent back from them and re-send it back to Rotherham fan via a different method. But until all avenues of getting to the bottom of finding where it has gone too have been tried then i can do nothing else apart from wait for contact from r/m
I put my trust in r/m daily to send and deliver my mail and on this occasion something has gone wrong with the system and i can understand him being a bit annoyed at apparently losing money for the teamsheet as i am for sending cash instead of a cheque which would have been easier to trace through a bank account

Hopefully this matter will resolve itself and Rotherham fan will get the money i sent through r/m via a compensation claim i have already started through r/m

There you have it in a nutshell for those that wanted to know why a thread was started instead of using the pm system for contact to another member of this site !!