• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FAO Ian, Ive, Archie etc

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
I know you are suffering at the moment but I too am in pain and it is caused by the sh*t banter posted on this website by your 12 year old educationally malnourished feral youths. We both know they have no future (on this website and in life) but that seems like but a small victory to my weary eyes.

Please just show them how to do it properly or persuade them not to do it at all.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Their demeanor is more humble now. Ol' Pork's will still show up, but he's a shadow of his former self (stop sniggering at the back) but as for Ive, no more "strictly championship/offal" guff from him.

The mighty fallen.................well maybe not quite, can anyone think of a word that rhymes with mighty? ;)

How about some of the old school: Pafic, Green_un, Wozzer?

Pilgrim Trev too - I liked him.

IJN

Lads, lad, lads, is the close season ffs.

I've been away for a month, but I'm now back and have things to do.

However, I noticed (with mirth) that Heathy attempted to take the pi$$ out of us taking a long time for our new pitch, as if we were re-seeding like you lot are saving up with yer buckets for <giggle> etc.

I also see some of you, are praying that we go into admin or receivership (presumably because you've already disgraced Devon, in this way).

Even funnier, I have also read that some of you regard yourself as Devon's top them <guffaw>.

Hardly sparkling banter is it?

Here's the truth, we've hit the wall, our year on year and impressive improvement has stopped with a shuddering halt. We're now back down in the crappy leagues, with a lot of crappy teams.

Fortunately for us, we have a nucleus of a half decent team (for this terrible league) enough to be way above teams that are of little consequence.

Fortunately for you (in a Scotland v England way) we are of great consequence to you and I can understand that, so enjoy it while you can.

I'm not saying for one minute, that we will get promoted next season, what I am saying is, you scrambled up by the last day of the season last season, and maybe you might do it again, but I do NOT expect you offal (TM Ive) to worry us on points next season, I really don't.

Enjoy playing us (I'm sure you will) but don't think you are even near our 'equals'.

History dictates that we do play you when we are down on our uppers, and we have entered that phase again, but don't think any greens take you seriously, we really really don't.

Nice to know that the decent greens are missed.
:)

angelic upstart

Fortunately for us, we have a nucleus of a half decent team
Who?

Oh and have you got a pre season sorted yet? {Guffaw}

IJN

Noone (has been n=my favourite since the day he joined us) Ngala, Arnason, Timar (in League One he WILL be the beast), Basourra, Reda Johnson (I reckon that lad will be Argyle's first + £2m sale) just for starters.

Hopefully with headless gone, and gaumless to soon follow (Fallon), we'll have a better strikeforce than last season.

BWP and Mason will cause some problems in the lower leagues that we are now in.

I'm not saying we're going to be champions again, but that team is more than capable of doing reasonably in the sh*te that is League One.

I would suggest that a team in financial turmoil would be ill-advised to keep the players you mention Porkus. Unless of course the aim is financial oblivion after all.

Perhaps Argyle should learn their lessons and maybe run their football club a little more within their means.

axred

porkus , a lot of bigger clubs have thought league 1 is sh*te , leeds and charlton to name a few , it is a very strong league at the moment and i think you will do well to finish in the top half

IJN

I would suggest that a team in financial turmoil would be ill-advised to keep the players you mention Porkus. Unless of course the aim is financial oblivion after all.

Perhaps Argyle should learn their lessons and maybe run their football club a little more within their means.
Don't believe all you read dear boy.

However, coming from a fan who supports a club that ripped people off, not that long ago, I find it a bit rich.

I would have thought, every Big Banker (why do I still snigger at that title) is embarrassed when they stand on that particular terrace. What was it, 9p in the £? :$

By the way, this club 'in financial turmoil' aint half making a nice pitch for you to play on (once) next season.

GoS Pitch Replacement

Last edited:

Phil Sayers

Looks like you may well get to play the might of Dagenham and Redbridge next season. I'm sure you will have no problem whatsoever winning at Victoria Road......;)