• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fans Forum....

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is that really the best you've got Coco. get your arse into gear and get to the forum. No pathetic excuses. Introduce yourself to me when you get there eh?
What questions will you be asking.

Genuinely interested in your response.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is that really the best you've got Coco. get your arse into gear and get to the forum. No pathetic excuses. Introduce yourself to me when you get there eh?
I don't do excuses Geoffrey, I just can't be bothered and have better things to do with my evenings (sadly not my mornings/afternoons otherwise I wouldn't be on here listening to you).

Fortunately there are some helpful posters on here who will be attempting to ask my questions for me.

angelic upstart

Can someone please take some "minutes" and tell us that aren't going what was said.

Geddon_Boys

I have just got back from the forum. I found it to be informative, honest and the questions didn't appear to be "loaded"
Guy W didn't speak once however.
Tis spoke very well, very unlike his radio interviews.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have just got back from the forum. I found it to be informative, honest and the questions didn't appear to be "loaded"
Can you tell us any questions that were asked and what was said in reply?

Silver fox

I couldn't make this evening due to work commitments, how many attended? And what kind of questions were asked?

Silver fox

Also, was the Real One there?

Geddon_Boys

He was asked about the Portsmouth job, refused to answer whether offered the job or not.

Spoke a lot about the youth team and the vision of building the team around the youth set up.

Refused to speak about individual players.

The Fountain centre is moving into the hands of club from the council to aid with the redevelopment.

A question was asked regarding wasting money on loan players. Tis repiled with they are not costing/did not cost the club any money.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Grecian Greg's pic of Tis as posted on Twitter (@GrecianGreg)

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
He was asked about the Portsmouth job, refused to answer whether offered the job or not.

Spoke a lot about the youth team and the vision of building the team around the youth set up.

Refused to speak about individual players.

The Fountain centre is moving into the hands of club from the council to aid with the redevelopment.

A question was asked regarding wasting money on loan players. Tis repiled with they are not costing/did not cost the club any money.
So much for being honest.

Which players were mentioned and what was the question for Tis not wanting to talk about them.