• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fans Forum - Thursday 15 February

milts

Have to say I was going to commend them. With earphones the sound quailty is better than I have ever heard it during previous forums.
Agreed - listening on my phone through AirPods and the quality is fantastic.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm watching at home. Quite impressed with Marcus Flitcroft's presentation and Gary's talk and answers to questions. Helpful to have more information on the workings of the transfer window

Also interesting to hear Ben Purrington's and Milli Alli's comments about how they came to be here and their thoughts and feelings since arriving.

By far the best online stream from the media team that I have seen to date. It's almost like being there, expecially with the two cameras. Keep it going guys!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Part 2.

Jeremy says we have become significantly more financially literate since Joe has come in as CFO.

Jeremy on recent changes:

▪ We were previously having to leave budget decisions much later than we wanted to
▪ 24/25 season scenario plans are varied: a base League One budget, a budget in case of changes to division and a budget depending on the EFL-PL deal
▪ Significant improvements have been made to our match day analysis, with much more granular detail

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Given up on it now, I’ll wait for Hants’ updates. Jesus, and there’s some thinking Caldwell’s style of football is dull. All I can say is make a recording of it so if you’re ever having trouble sleeping play that back, you’ll be off in seconds.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Joe on our trading performance being ahead of budget:

▪A record year for retail and merchandising
▪Improving non-match day income
▪29 new commercial partners
▪Best ever season ticket sales, with average attendance slightly below last season
▪Carabao Cup run

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Joe on transfer income being ahead of budget:

▪ Ampadu, Nombe, Collins payments over three seasons
▪ Josh Key tribunal is still ongoing
▪ Considerable additional income from add ons

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
"Joe has gone into detail around the granular detail of the new match day analysis, including changes that are being made by as a result of calculating spend per head in each stand (information we previously didn't have) and attendance analysis".

Does this mean some slides have been shown?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
"Jeremy says that improved financial information gave the Club and Trust the confidence to approve a significant increase to the budget ahead of the January transfer window"

Fareham Grecian

• Have to say I was going to commend them. With earphones the sound quailty is better than I have ever heard it during previous forums.
    It’s good apart from the chair - who has no idea how to use a microphone

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
"Jeremy says the academy remains core to the Club's philosophy"