• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FACup 2023-2024 season

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
4th qualifying round draw later this afternoon. With the full list of potential first round opponents for ECFC.

The likes of Torquay. Weston super Mare , Bath and Yeovil have made it through the second and third qualifying rounds and now will be joined by the big boys of the National League.

I'm hoping for lots of lower placed sides (not including Torquay etc) to get through and one of them to be drawn away at ECFC in the first round proper.

(disconcertingly I see that Curzon Ashton are still in - but is the FACup first round draw regionalised?)

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
4th qualifying round draw later this afternoon. With the full list of potential first round opponents for ECFC.

The likes of Torquay. Weston super Mare , Bath and Yeovil have made it through the second and third qualifying rounds and now will be joined by the big boys of the National League.

I'm hoping for lots of lower placed sides (not including Torquay etc) to get through and one of them to be drawn away at ECFC in the first round proper.

(disconcertingly I see that Curzon Ashton are still in - but is the FACup first round draw regionalised?)
I'd love Torquay to get through and draw us at SJP.

denzel

Torquay home to Maidstone

Oldsmobile-88

The 1st round is national. Unless they’ve recently changed it.

Leads

Four home ties in a row in the League Cup, quite some luck. I'd imagine we'd be due an away game once the draw is actually made but I realise it doesn't quite work like that...

andrew p long

The 1st round is national. Unless they’ve recently changed it.
thanks. Yes,I've checked the FA website and it says 'qualifying rounds are regionalised'

denzel

Yep wasn't regional last season hence Gargs losing at Grimsby

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

andrew p long

Curzon Ashton still in (shudder...!)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Draw for the first round will be made on Sunday at 2.30 pm.