• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FA Cup record under Tis

Red Nose

8 FA Cup campaigns under Tis...

3 wins
1 draw
8 defeats

Interestingly, all 8 defeats have been away games. Of those defeats, 4 were against teams at least 1 division higher, 2 were against teams in the same division and 2 were against teams in a lower division.

I think we used a decades worth of luck with ball 64.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
And your point is?????

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
0 times in the 3rd round.

Unlike Godfrey, Cooper, Inglethorpe & whoever was in charge v Charlton (Corny?)

Last edited:

malcolms

8 FA Cup campaigns under Tis...

3 wins
1 draw
8 defeats

Interestingly, all 8 defeats have been away games. Of those defeats, 4 were against teams at least 1 division higher, 2 were against teams in the same division and 2 were against teams in a lower division.

I think we used a decades worth of luck with ball 64.
No close analysis and very little excuse needed....his record is beyond poor and is heading towards truly pathetic....

Last edited:

STURTZ

I doubt Tisdale would deny it, but by all accounts he gave a good shot at it this time and we were really up for it,, Peterborough are a good side.

A win or even a draw would have been a major surprise TBH.

grecIAN Harris

Don't spoil the over-reactionists party, Sturtz. They're like the papers, never let the facts get in the way of a good story. If we'd been done by Curzon Ashton or Bognor Regis then you could understand it but we've been done by a decent side. Live with it and move on I say.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can I also add that Peterborough's first scorer, Britt Assambalonga, cost them £1.5m in the summer.

malcolms

Don't spoil the over-reactionists party, Sturtz. They're like the papers, never let the facts get in the way of a good story. If we'd been done by Curzon Ashton or Bognor Regis then you could understand it but we've been done by a decent side. Live with it and move on I say.
I was at Bognor,were you? This is about a whole series of crap results not just today?

grecIAN Harris

I was playing somewhere that day for Crediton. The reaction is about today. If we'd won nobody would be batting an eyelid.

malcolms

No it's not, it's about years of first round failure...