• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FA Cup 3rd Round

Well-known Exeweb poster
so how many liverpool fans have we got ? i make no bones of it my other team is tottenham, and when both played , i wouldn't go , as i would have ended up making a decision tbh , i didn't really want to make,, how are the reds among us going to handle this one ?

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
What kit will we be wearing?
Probably our home kit, seeing as we're at home.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
i make no bones of it my other team is tottenham,
Other team???? How does that work then?

fred binneys head

My other team is whoever argyle is playing and I support them just as passionately as I support city.

citizen

Other team???? How does that work then?
Its when you support your home team when you have a bigger club up the road.Ie my bigger team is City,the other Exmouth Town .Honest.

DanceMagnet

so how many liverpool fans have we got ? i make no bones of it my other team is tottenham, and when both played , i wouldn't go , as i would have ended up making a decision tbh , i didn't really want to make,, how are the reds among us going to handle this one ?
Exeter City through and through. You can stick the premier****e where the sun don't shine.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Should have stayed in the trust then tightwad.:p
Wasn't a money thing old boy, I didn't agree with the direction that they were heading and the lack of questions being asked of the club board :D

Well-known Exeweb poster
Its when you support your home team when you have a bigger club up the road.Ie my bigger team is City,the other Exmouth Town .Honest.
no different really,i was born in london , my father supported tottenham , went to games in the holidays and watched them on tv. live games as soon as i was allowed i went to city games,, always seemed in totally different worlds.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pretty certain this game will be on Monday January 11 on the BBC, with a 7.55pm kick-off.

I can't see which game they'd pick ahead of ours.

iscalad

Pretty certain this game will be on Monday January 11 on the BBC, with a 7.55pm kick-off.

I can't see which game they'd pick ahead of ours.
Salford....