• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FA Cup 2018/19

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
We’re playing 3pm on Sat, so no.
Apart from the fact we might not be, games are covered overseas at Sat 3pm, but I don't *think* FA Cup games have live streaming as the rights to those games are different and not covered by the EFL.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Games so far moved to Sunday

Mansfield Town VS Charlton Athletic
Chorley VS Doncaster Rovers
Alfreton Town VS Fleetwood Town
Barnet VS Bristol Rovers
Shrewsbury Town VS Salford City
Hitchin Town VS Solihull Moors
Guiseley AFC VS Cambridge United
Weston Super Mare VS Wrexham AFC
Port Vale VS Sunderland AFC

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Saturday 3pm it is then, I reckon.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Trains tickets have gone up, since the draw was made, from £33 to £50.25. Brilliant. :(

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster

Terryhall

I don't think iFollow show FA Cup games at all (just the EFL games, which I think is why e.g. EFL cup and Checkatrade games are in this year - last year those were also excluded) Happy to be proved wrong though if I have my wires crossed!

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Shame. I can't go as it clashes with the Chiefs. If only it could have been put back an hour...

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tickets on sale next week, or after the game for ST holders, who will have until 5th Nov to book their seat; but with the NOG now open there will be plenty of decent seats again.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
And Blackpool have announced they will be selling tickets for the standing section. It looked ready apart from the barrier yesterday afternoon. Let's hope they bring a good few, despite the continuing dispute with the Oystons, though I'm not holding my breath.

https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/2018/october/date-and-prices-confirmed-for-fa-cup-tie-at-exeter-city/

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
And Blackpool have announced they will be selling tickets for the standing section. It looked ready apart from the barrier yesterday afternoon. Let's hope they bring a good few, despite the continuing dispute with the Oystons, though I'm not holding my breath.

https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/2018/october/date-and-prices-confirmed-for-fa-cup-tie-at-exeter-city/
They don't boycott away games, so in fact I believe their away attendance has been better than normal due to fans only going to away matches rather than home ones.