• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FA Cup 18/19

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Something i've only just read is that this year there's extra prize money with the side in each EFL division who get/got the furthest in the competition receiving an additional £250k. Nice little bonus for Newport and i assume that Donny and Wimbledon will share the L1 prize pot.

grecIAN Harris

All Manchester cup final looking a possibility.
Despite the fact they've got United next, I'd suggest a sneaker fiver on Wolves to lift the Cup.

DB9

Think our friend in Arizona would have something to say about Brighton's equaliser against Millwall in today's FA Cup

geoffwp

Yes, I reckon David Martin's career may be about to lose dive.

IndoMike

Thought the Wolves v Watford semi had a really good Cup Final atmosphere about it. The Man City game v Brighton was the usual bore. Man City might be the best team but it's no fun watching when they have 70% of the possession every game. I imagine the Final will be equally boring, too.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Finally!

I've always wanted to go to an FA Cup. Have tried to get tickets over the years but to no avail. But tomorrow I will be there at Wembley! Getting there nice and early and will full enjoy the day/evening. In the Watford end, which pleases me no end as I've always supported the underdog (unless they were playing City!).

DB9

Absolutely Men against Boys, Two Premier League teams but Watford blown away, A Gulf in class FT: Man City 6-0 Watford, Lucky to get Nil!!!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Credit to Watford fans for supporting their team throughout.

DB9

Credit to Watford fans for supporting their team throughout.
That was really impressive, Only downer was of course the "Prawn Sandwich" area being half empty

Red Devon

Watford played well despite the score line suggesting otherwise and should have opened the scoring...Man City are just on another planet and it was a shame they couldn’t create a new record winning score line that their performance deserved...looked like Wembley put on a very good pre match show too.